The SINGER Start 1304 is the perfect sewing machine for beginners, sewists-on-the go, and simple sewing or mending projects. With its lightweight and portable design, along with ease-of-use features, it’s no wonder why this creative sidekick is a customer favorite! The SINGER Start1304 has 57 stitch applications, providing essential sewing techniques to get your projects finished faster. Just turn the dial to select your stitch and start sewing! Plus, the stitch length and stitch width are preset taking out any stitch guesswork. Whether you’re sewing a simple applique, fixing a hem, or adding decorative scallops to a garment, you will love having the SINGER Start 1304 by your side!
- 13 x 7 x 11.5
- 57 Stitch Applications-Wide range of sewing techniques for creativity and customization.
- Easy Stitch Selection-Stitches are clearly displayed on the Stitch Selector Dial. Just turn the dial to select your stitch.
- Preset Stitch Length and Width-Eliminate Guesswork with Preset Stitch Settings.
- 4-Step Buttonhole-Buttonholes as easy as 1, 2, 3, 4.
- Quick and Easy Threading (one-color guides)-Easy-to-follow threading guides.
- Lightweight and Portable-Great for small spaces and easy to store or transport.
- Free Arm-Removable free arm brings easy access to cuffs, collars, pant hems & more.